I believe in putting patients first.
Best outcomes are achieved with thorough clinical assessments, comprehensive explanation of treatment options and delivering the agreed treatment plan confidently, safely and cost effectively.
I believe that good communication skills and unhurried consultations are key to satisfied patients. I believe that treatment of obstetric and gynaecological conditions must be supported by evidence, up-to-date knowledge and superior surgical skills.
As a result of my laparoscopic gynaecology fellowship at the Royal Women’s Hospital, I am a recognised AGES/RANZCOG Level 6-B gynaecological endoscopic surgeon.
My areas of expertise include are but not limited to:
- Endometriosis, adenomyosis and pelvic pain
- Uterine fibroids
- Menstrual disorders such as heavy or painful periods
- Pap smear or cervical screening test abnormalities and colposcopy
- Management of menopause and menopause after cancer
- Pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Sexual pain and sexual dysfunction
- Minimally invasive gynaecology – advanced laparoscopic procedures such as laparoscopic total or subtotal hysterectomy, laparoscopic myomectomy and laparoscopic treatment of severe endometriosis; advanced hysteroscopic procedures such as hysteroscopic resection of fibroids and uterine septa.
I also offer high-quality comprehensive pregnancy care covering preconception counselling, antenatal care for routine and complex pregnancies, labour and delivery, as well as postpartum advice and follow up.
I am an accredited specialist gynaecologist at Frances Perry House, Epworth Freemasons, St Vincent’s Private Hospital and Royal Women’s Hospital. For uninsured patients, I can place patients on the public patient waiting list at Royal Women’s Hospital.
I am an accredited obstetrician at Royal Women’s Hospital for all your pregnancy and obstetric needs.
- 2017 – Master of Reproductive Medicine, University of New South Wales (In Progress)
- 2013 – Master of Business Administration, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne
- 2012 – Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- 2010 – Membership of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- 2007 – Postgraduate Diploma in Management, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne
- 2002 – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Melbourne
- September 2018 to Present – Gynaecologist, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consulting Group, Parkville, Melbourne
- February 2017 to Present – Staff Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Royal Women’s Hospital, Parkville, Melbourne
- December 2015 to February 2017 – Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr Stephen Lee Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Duncraig, Perth
- October 2012 to February 2017 – Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, WOMEN Centre, West Leederville, Perth
- October 2014 to February 2017 – Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, King Edward Memorial Hospital, Subiaco, Perth
- October 2012 to October 2014 – Director of Postgraduate Medical Education and Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, King Edward Memorial Hospital, Subiaco, Perth
(I relocated to Melbourne in February 2017 with my wife and daughter in order to care for a gravely ill family member)
For my comprehensive work experience, please see my LinkedIn profile.
To find out more about my fees, please contact the lovely reception staff at Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consulting Group on (03) 9329 6668.